causaLens at Advertising Week 2022
Only 17% of marketers use AI today, despite AI being touted as the ultimate marketing optimizer for the past decade. What is stopping us from harnessing this technology to better understand our customers? Ca
Today’s world for marketers is as noisy, interconnected and complex as it has ever been, making it more and more difficult to make sense of how efforts are driving impact. Not to mention the challenges arising from new, more restrictive data privacy laws and standards.
This talk will introduce Casual AI and its impact on marketing across attribution, retention, marketing mix optimization, recommendations and personalization, empowering marketers to drive more impact with their efforts and ultimate achieve greater results.
Traditional AI techniques are not good at taking in limited data and handling a constantly changing world – Causal AI enables machines to work more closely with human domain experts to better understand the cause-and-effect relationships in a domain.
After this session, you’ll be able to:
- Understand how Causal AI overcomes the limitations of traditional AI for marketing
- Leverage Causal AI to understand not just what action a customer may take, but also why they behaved the way they did
- Rely on real-world examples of how Causal AI maximizes customer retention and budget allocation optimization
- Use Causal AI to deliver on the promise of precision recommendations to budget allocation, at scale
- Explain how causaLens’ Decision Apps can help teams run experiments at scale to probe which channels and messages are driving KPIs
Dig into Causal AI for Marketers
The Next Chapter in AI for Marketing